Are you an international student interested in Shawnee State?
Welcome! Our Office of Admission and Center for International Programs and Study Abroad at Shawnee State University work closely to assist international students interested in attending our university.
To apply to Shawnee State University, submit the following:
- International Application for Admission
- $50 Application Fee
- Final High School Transcript
- Incred or WES Evaluation of (High school transcripts or International college/university)
- Standardized Test Score (SAT or ACT)
- English Proficiency Score (IELTS/TOEFL/Duolingo)
- Bank Statement ($31,239)
- Copy of Current Passport (Must have 6 months validity)
View our International Student Admission Requirements for details and assistance in submitting your information.
After we receive your application, you will receive a letter of acceptance from the Office of Admission with information about attending orientation, registering for classes, and how to access MySSU – your official student portal to access important information such as financial aid notices, transfer credits, and account information.
You will also receive a letter of acceptance from the Dean of the College of Arts & Sciences or Dean of the College of Professional Studies, depending on your chosen field of study.